Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Using my blog for evil....

Well, no. Not evil. But I just caught wind of this really cool project that Xerox has undertaken. Every person who goes on this website can choose a postcard, personalize a message, and have it printed and sent to the US troops abroad. For free. You just need to go to http://www.letssaythanks.com, choose your card, and hit send! It's super easy, and it's a tiny gesture.... but imagine how cool it would feel to get a postcard from someone far away, just saying keep on keepin' on? And I know it sounds lame, but being abroad has really shown me just how much I appreciate everything I have in the US. We're truly lucky to be able to experience such a unique freedom.


Later tonight, I'll blog about my last trip that just occurred this weekend.


Flying home this Friday! Craziness.

Lots of love,

(HAHAHA!!! Funny sidenote: I sent out a bunch of emails yesterday to family members, and I sign a lot of them "Lots of love, Colleen". Then I had to send one to someone in the financial aid department at Vanderbilt. So I wrote this long, formal email [formal email? Think about that one] and ended it with.... "Lots of love, Colleen". Hahaaaahahaha. It was one of those things where I hit send and IMMEDIATELY my stomach dropped, and I realized what I did. Oops....)



Colleen.



2 comments:

  1. Kiss-up!! You think you will get more money that way?? LOL Toooo funny!

    ReplyDelete